lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #27252] Address pointer invalid after freeing pbuf in

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #27252] Address pointer invalid after freeing pbuf in UDP receive callback
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 21:06:15 +0000

Update of bug #27252 (project lwip):

             Open/Closed:                  Closed => Open

Follow-up Comment #2:

Uhm, seems like I missed one thing here: netbufs don't copy the address but
only the pointer to the address, which collides with this change because as it
is now, the address doesn't survive the thread change from tcpip_thread to the
application thread where the netbuf is used.

Personally, I'd favour changing the struct netbuf to include a struct ip_addr
instead of its pointer.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?27252>

  Nachricht geschickt von/durch Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/