lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #27521] Data type warning in api_msg.c

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #27521] Data type warning in api_msg.c
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 08:01:59 +0000

Update of bug #27521 (project lwip):

Follow-up Comment #1:

The code looks OK to me, but you're right that if size_t is a u16_t then the
check is unnecessary and the compiler will generate a warning.  I would just
ignore the warning as we know it's OK.  The code needs to be like that because
it won't always be false on other platforms (where size_t > u16_t).

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?27521>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/