lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] lwIP 1.3.2?

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] lwIP 1.3.2?
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 17:49:04 +0200

Kieran Mansley wrote:
I'm also keen on it being stable, so I want to restrict the changes from
1.3.1 to be small, well-understood and low-risk bug fixes.  If we start
making more extensive changes then we'll introduce new bugs.  I
therefore hope to make an initial release in the next couple of weeks,
once I'm happy that we've got all the issues we need fixed.
Of course I understand that, but I'm also keen on working on the rest of the stack. Therefore, I'd be happy if we could get a release candidate for broader testing out soon.

Also, I think adding bug #26251 (RST process in TIME_WAIT TCP state) to 1.3.2 wouldn't hurt since I do regard this as low-risk.

And as there is only one open bug left, I'd be happy to help you out wherever I can to speed up releasing 1.3.2.

Simon