lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #27771] Silly-window-avoidance shrinks window unnecess

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #27771] Silly-window-avoidance shrinks window unnecessarily
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 08:28:47 +0000

I think the current behaviour is right.  I'd like to see a packet capture
showing lwIP moving the right edge of the advertised window to give less to
the sender.  I think at the moment that it will keep this right edge constant
instead of increasing it by small amounts, which is the correct behaviour.
Once the small amounts add up to a sizeable increase (> 1 MSS) it will
advertise that all in one go.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?27771>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/