lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #27905] FIN isn't combined with data on unsent

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #27905] FIN isn't combined with data on unsent
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2009 10:33:53 +0000

I spotted this while working on the raw api httpd: with HTTP/1.1, the server
currently sends "Connection: close" because it closes the connection after
each request/response. However, since the actual FIN needs a while, it happens
often that the FINs are sent at the same time, resulting in duplicate FINs and
ACKs.

This is of course not really wrong behaviour, but it would be nicer to
prevent duplicate ACKs if we can. I'll test how much code change it would
be...

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?27905>

  Nachricht geschickt von/durch Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/