lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [patch #5960] Enable multithread send/recv operations on sa

From: Mike
Subject: [lwip-devel] [patch #5960] Enable multithread send/recv operations on same socket on TCP netconns
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 23:31:54 +0000

Follow-up Comment #41, patch #5960 (project lwip):

Had you done this, you would have saved me a lot of time!

Let me add a vote for full duplex support... I assumed it would work and felt
it was a bug when it didn't.  (It seemed to work, but with a rare and
difficult to diagnose problem.  This made lwip seem unstable.)

We have one thread waiting for data from a controller, plus an occasional
need to notified the controller of and event.  So with one thread blocked on
netconn_recv(), how can we send on the same connection?

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?5960>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/