lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [patch #6822] Patch places memory pools in separate arrays

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: [lwip-devel] [patch #6822] Patch places memory pools in separate arrays
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 13:14:06 +0000

Update of patch #6822 (project lwip):

             Assigned to:                    None => goldsimon

Follow-up Comment #16:

I've checked in this patch (slightly modified: pools are named
memp_memory_XXX_base, option moved to opt.h, comments changed) as it is
essentially independent of _how_ we relocate the individual pools: this patch
only separates them.

After all, I think Bill's original idea (relocating the pools in cc.h) isn't
that bad: it's quite difficult to do this with defines as we need one define
per pool plus an automatic fallback if it isn't defined...

Closing this as done since the relocation to different sections is covered by
bug #26133.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?6822>

  Nachricht geschickt von/durch Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/