lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] Two quick patches to enable contrib/ports/unix/proj working

From: Mai, Haohui
Subject: [lwip-devel] Two quick patches to enable contrib/ports/unix/proj working again
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 23:35:00 -0600

Hi all,

I'm playing around with the examples of lwIP in the contrib directory and I found they are broken with both the CVS HEAD and lwIP 1.3.2. Here are my two patches to make them work again.

With these patches, it seems to me that these examples are doing the right things. I'm new to lwIP, and I made these patches really quick, please feel free to comments.

Thanks very much.

Haohui