lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] Contributing TI/Luminary's HTTPD changes

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] Contributing TI/Luminary's HTTPD changes
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 13:24:36 +0100

This is great news! It keeps me from rewriting the httpd myself ;-)

Simon

Wilson, Dave wrote:

There was some recent discussion about pulling the Luminary Micro/TI changes to the HTTP server back into the main development. This seems a completely sensible thing to do so I’ll take a look at our code and remove anything that is non-general before uploading it to the lwIP development server. There shouldn’t be too many changes necessary since the additions (basic SSI & CGI mechanisms and the ability to generate HTTP headers dynamically rather than having to append them to the files stored in the file system) were all written with the intent of making them general-purpose and not tied into any other code that we ship.

I should get round to this by the middle of next week so feel free to complain if you don’t see something appear by Friday.

Regards,

Dave Wilson

Member Group Technical Staff, Texas Instruments AEC Austin

address@hidden <mailto:address@hidden>

+1 (512) 279-8849 (office) | +1 (512) 279-8879 (fax)

david_a_g_wilson (Yahoo IM)

108 Wild Basin Rd., Suite 350 | Austin, TX 78746 | USA