lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #28817] 3 request.

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #28817] 3 request.
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 2010 11:29:19 +0000

Update of bug #28817 (project lwip):

Follow-up Comment #1:

1: netif_loop_output should increase these counters on the loopif, even if
sending loopback packets on another netif. However, to do that, we would need
to know which interface is the loopif netif in netif.c. To know that, we would
need to integrate the loopif netif mor tightly -> I've added a new task for
that: task #10153

2: Done, thanks. I just noticed the snmp counters aren't updated for PPP as
well :-(

3:
> char ipaddr_ntoa_r(ip_addr_t addr, char *buf, int max);

Is this kind of function (or inet_ntoa_r rather) defined in a standard
somewhere? I'd like to stay close to standards with these kind of functions.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?28817>

  Nachricht geschickt von/durch Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/