lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [task #10155] TCP Connect from netconn Interface without bl

From: EisenkolbThomas
Subject: [lwip-devel] [task #10155] TCP Connect from netconn Interface without blocking
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 2010 11:45:32 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
        Percent Complete: 0%
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
         Planned Release: None
                  Effort: 0.00

Details:

Hello,

I am using the lwIP Stack Version 1.3.2 with the netconn Interface!
I use the stack with an OS! This is the reason why i am using the netconn
Interface. To be Treadsafe with Stack Calls.

Now I have a problem establishing a Connection. While I am in the process to
establish a connection with a remote Host, my calling thread is blocked but I
have a lot of work to do while I am waiting and if the rwmote Host doesn't
answer, it is a long time to wait for.

I would be nice to have the Possibility for a nonblocking call to
netconn_connect like i can do with receive or accept of a connection.

Thanks for you help!

lg Thomas

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?10155>

  Nachricht geschickt von/durch Savannah