lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [patch #7085] Restart system timeout handling

From: Simon Kallweit
Subject: [lwip-devel] [patch #7085] Restart system timeout handling
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2010 17:11:25 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email:
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
         Planned Release: None

Details:

This is a small patch to let users of lwip in NO_SYS mode to restart the
system timeout handling. This is necessary when the lwip stack is not updated
for a while (to save runtime). In my current project I run (poll) the stack
only when necessary. The system time still progresses though, which leads to
huge jumps in sys_now(), resulting in premature timeouts. By calling
sys_restart_timeouts() after a longer phase of not processing the stack, this
can be prevented.

File Attachments:

Date: Mon 08 Feb 2010 05:11:24 PM GMT  Name: sys_restart_timeouts.patch
Size: 1kB   By: skallweit