lwip-devel

RE: [lwip-devel] byte order, packing, optimizations

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: RE: [lwip-devel] byte order, packing, optimizations
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 16:08:29 +0100

Bill Auerbach wrote:
> How about a contrib folder asm_chksum and take contributions with
> consistent
> file and function namings:

With such files, it's the same as with everything in contrib: it only goes in
if it has an active maintainer under the lwIP developers. And I can certainly
say that I don't wish to maintain several assembler-files myself! If someone
would like to step up as maintainer, these files are of course welcome!

If not: I've added a section in the wiki for "unmaintained" downloads that
relate to lwIP. For this, I can upload files to our download area and we can
link them from there in the wiki.

Simon
--
NEU: Mit GMX DSL über 1000,- ¿ sparen!