lwip-devel

RE: [lwip-devel] byte order, packing, optimizations

From: Bill Auerbach
Subject: RE: [lwip-devel] byte order, packing, optimizations
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 08:29:56 -0500

Does this mean you do not want tasks and patches submitted for performance
enhancements?  From the posts on lwip-users, performance may be more
important for some users than you are willing to agree with or admit to. The
point is, if those of us who are trying to improve performance are wasting
our time contributing and making suggestions it would be really good to know
that.