lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] etharp_arp_input static

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] etharp_arp_input static
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 18:00:45 +0100

Kieran Mansley wrote:
Thanks for the explanation.  It didn't look right that they should be
calling these directly.  I can make this change tomorrow, but if you are
working on it today and get time to change it that's fine by me.
As it was me who broke it, it fixed it. I also fixed the semaphore-init problem. Sorry for making such a mess, but I'm developing in my windows-VM... I can only compile the unix port via cygwin currently, I cannot test it though. Also, the 'lib' project does not compile at all, there are many undefined references. Does that work for you, is it a cygwin problem or did I break it?

Simon