lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [task #7040] Work on tcp_enqueue

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: [lwip-devel] [task #7040] Work on tcp_enqueue
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2010 11:15:24 +0000

Update of task #7040 (project lwip):

        Percent Complete:                      0% => 100%
             Assigned to:                    None => goldsimon

Follow-up Comment #22:

I finally found the time to integrate Jakob's patches into CVS. There have
been some changes to the CVS tcp code though since creating the patch - I hope
I didn't break it while adapting to CVS HEAD.

While at it, I improved some things in the patch and some other things in
tcp:
- renamed tcp_send_ctrl -> tcp_send_fin (only used for FIN)
  -> tcp_send_fin can add TCP_FIN flag to last unsent header
- merged tcp_write with tcp_enqueue_data
- renamed tcp_enqueue_options to tcp_enqueue_flags (as it is only used for
SYN and FIN, which are _flags_ not _options_)
- created define TCPH_HDRLEN_FLAGS_SET() to set flags and hdrlen at the same
time
- moved calculation of which options to enqueue into
tcp_write/tcp_enqueue_flags
- use TCPH_SET_FLAG in some places instead of TCPH_FLAGS_SET

I hope I didn't break anything. I tested the tcp apps in contrib and
everything works, so I'm pretty hopeful it works ;-)

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?7040>

  Nachricht geschickt von/durch Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/