lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [task #7040] Work on tcp_enqueue

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: [lwip-devel] [task #7040] Work on tcp_enqueue
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2010 11:47:10 +0000

Thanks for taking the time to get this change in.

When you say "merged tcp_write with tcp_enqueue_data" I'm a little confused -
perhaps I should look at the change - as tcp_write sometimes will want to
enqueue flags and data.

I would still like to see some of the big functions in this code path
(tcp_enqueue, tcp_write, etc) split into multiple smaller more manageable
functions, but that could be a new task.

One thing to check if you're concerned about breaking things is if the TCP
timestamp option code still works.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?7040>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/