lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #29375] Error in memp_malloc with CVS Head Revision

From: EisenkolbThomas
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #29375] Error in memp_malloc with CVS Head Revision
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2010 06:23:54 +0000

I checked the sys_mbox_trypost and I am sure that everthing is alright with
the method.

I give you the source code of my os driver. Maybe you can take a look at it.
I am using RTX from Keil and for this reason you have to allocate the mboxes
and semaphores before you call sys_mbox_new.
I think you will understand the mechanism I use in the file to provide this.

I always get the hard fault, so it is very difficult to get the exact
position where the error occurs.

May I have only a problem with the netconn's. May I use the netconn
connections from 2 different threads or could this result in an Error?

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?29375>

  Nachricht geschickt von/durch Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/