lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #29375] Error in memp_malloc with CVS Head Revision

From: EisenkolbThomas
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #29375] Error in memp_malloc with CVS Head Revision
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2010 08:22:54 +0000

Okay in my comment there was a little mistake.
Is it possible to use two different netconns each from another thread?
SO what I mean I don't use "one" netconn from two threads.
Is it thread safe to do so?

If not, which kind of connection can I use from different threads to stay
thread safe.

In the driver file there are a few things I have to explain.
 All the things that look like I don't check array sizes is beacuse of I
don't need to check because in each array the last element contains a zero
element. So an Out of Array Error is not possible in most of the methods.
The only thing tha is missing is a zero pointer check.
I already changed this.

The "result" variable in the sys_mbox_trypost method *is* initialized because
if os_mbx_send returns != OS_R_OK, there is still the else condition where the
variable is initialized to ERR_MEM. So this is no error and the result
variable is initialized in any way before the method returns.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?29375>

  Nachricht geschickt von/durch Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/