lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] Small request regarding autoip.h

From: Bill Auerbach
Subject: [lwip-devel] Small request regarding autoip.h
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 15:50:10 -0400

Can we make the AUTOIP_TMR_INTERVAL 250 instead of 100?  That is if it doesnt break anything.  The reason I ask is that all other lwIP timers are a multiple of 250mS I run a task every 250mS for this reason to make the lwIP timer calls.  This allowed the least overhead possible of handling a timer interrupt for lwIP timing. If my 250mS timer MOD any xxx_TMR_INTERVAL is 0 I call the appropriate lwIP timing function.  Fortunately I used a #if and #error and caught this when I enabled AutoIP for this project.

Well, I just did a full check and IGMP_TMR_INTERVAL is 100 also.  Im not using IGMP (and dont intend to) so didnt detect this in my test.

Thank you,

Bill