lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] lwIP 1.4.0

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] lwIP 1.4.0
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 12:41:37 +0200

Kieran Mansley wrote:
> I've no objections to a 1.4.0 release in the near future.  I'll review
> what you've marked and see if there's anything else that needs to be
> included.

I think there might still be too many entries marked for 1.4.0: I'd love to
have all those fixed, but given the many changes since 1.3.2, I'd be OK with
delaying some of them for 1.4.1: I don't have *that* much time to work on
things I don't need in my product, currently, and I don't want to delay 1.4.0
for too long, too.

Simon