lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [task #10446] DHCP extensions for AutoIP

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: [lwip-devel] [task #10446] DHCP extensions for AutoIP
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2010 19:21:35 +0000

I like the idea, but do you have any code prepared? I'm not in a situation to
put much time into this, currently. Also, where would you save the
preconfigured address? We currently only have one IP address per netif, so
that cannot be used to store the preconfigured static fallback IP.

BTW, I also think the current settings for AutoIP-cooperation is set too
high, I think I'll lower that: DHCP continues after AutoIP is started, anyway.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?10446>

  Nachricht geschickt von/durch Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/