lwip-devel

RE: [lwip-devel] lwIP 1.4.0

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: RE: [lwip-devel] lwIP 1.4.0
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 13:47:51 +0100

On Sat, 2010-07-10 at 02:26 +0200, Stéphane Lesage wrote:

> > Finally found the time for both the above changes, so from my
> > point, 1.4.0 RC1 is ready to be launched...
>
> Hi,
>
> for me, 1.4.0 is just missing 2 things:
> - my bug fix http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?30402
> - my patch http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?10495
>
> Thanks for including these.

I think these are both fixed now, so I'm preparing the 1.4.0 release
candidate.

I noticed while doing it that the unix port demo apps didn't work any
more as they weren't properly setting netif->flags at startup.  I think
this is a change from the previous release, but there's nothing in
UPGRADING about it.

Kieran