lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [patch #7264] protocols are rejected incorrectly on big end

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: [lwip-devel] [patch #7264] protocols are rejected incorrectly on big endian architectures
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010 06:18:33 +0000

Update of patch #7264 (project lwip):

Follow-up Comment #1:

Did you really observe that bug or did you report it from reading the code?
Because from my reading the code, the value should still be there (at
nb->payload): nb is untouched in case default unless we find a matching
protocol, but in that case, the code you want to be changed is not reached.

However, I don't know right now why the protocol value seems to come in as
host-order and is sent out in network-order, but that's a different issue...

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?7264>

  Nachricht geschickt von/durch Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/