lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] rx dma and sample application

From: Mike Kleshov
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] rx dma and sample application
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 15:02:52 +0400

Hi Friedrich,

Your thoughts sound reasonable.
I can't really comment much on OS-related things due to lack of
experience in this area. I have written a few applications for
Coldfire V2 (MCF5223x and MCF5225x). They don't run an OS, it's main
loop and polling. You may find the ethernet interface device driver
useful if you are using a compatible FEC. By the way, I wasn't using
custom pbuf allocation routines. Instead, I was using the native lwip
pbuf pool for reception while setting memory alignment to 16.

http://lwip.wikia.com/wiki/Available_device_drivers

Regards,
- mike