lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] I noticed inet.c has no code

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] I noticed inet.c has no code
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 21:52:15 +0200

Bill Auerbach wrote:

I thought I would point out that inet.c is empty except for the #includes.

Wow, someone noticed! ;-) Hehe, sorry for that. Well, actually I left it there because I thought it would grow bigger eventually... And since I'm not that familiar with CVS (is it used anywhere else than in Open Source projects, anyway?), I wasn't too sure deleting a file is a good idea.

E.g.: Can you re-create a deleted file with the same name? At what version does it start then?

Simon