lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #31177] lwIP 1.3.2 tcp_slowtmr() can corrupt tcp_activ

From: Dave Wilson
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #31177] lwIP 1.3.2 tcp_slowtmr() can corrupt tcp_active_pcbs in some cases.
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 15:44:47 +0000

Thanks, Simon - it makes a difference when you really know the guts of the
stack! I had not considered this possibility at all. I'll leave this fix in my
copy for now since it definitely works better than the previous version for
us. I will, however, go back in and rework based on your feedback when I have
a chance.

By the way, is there any recommendation regarding what calls are safe from
within the application callback function? Changing this particular application
so that it doesn't make various calls would likely be a major effort.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?31177>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/