lwip-devel

Re: RE: [lwip-devel] 1.4.0RC1 vs 1.3.2

From: Eric Severson
Subject: Re: RE: [lwip-devel] 1.4.0RC1 vs 1.3.2
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 09:11:02 -0600

Thanks, everyone, for all of the feedback. This is what I was hoping to hear.

-Eric

On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 2:13 AM, Simon Goldschmidt <address@hidden> wrote:

"Bill Auerbach" <address@hidden> wrote:
> For what it's worth, we're shipping product with lwIP 1.4RC1 (actually CVS
> HEAD if it matters) and all is well.  We use RAW API so many of the
> changes
> from 1.3.2 to 1.4.0 do not apply to our application but I can still say
> that
> the core code is very stable.

Same for me. Our product uses a CVS HEAD version of mid-2010, which is pretty near to 1.4.0RC1 and since then, there hasn't been a single bug that gives me headaches (regarding our product). However, that product only uses the raw API, too.

Simon