lwip-devel

RE: [lwip-devel] lwIP 1.4.0

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: RE: [lwip-devel] lwIP 1.4.0
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 12:45:33 +0100

"Stephane Lesage" <address@hidden> wrote:
> > See, that's the reason you should post things like this to the bug-
> > tracker: the risk of forgetting or not seeing the post at all (because
> > of holidays etc. :) is too high. I've checked it in though, so no need
> > to add a bug entry now.
>
> This was minor and I expected you to fix this directly.

I know we're not always consistent in our policy "small bugs on the list, big
bugs to the tracker". The problem with bugs on the list is that I can fix them
fast when I'm on my PC at home, but when I read my emails somewhere else, I
can't. I would then have to go through all the mails again when I'm back on my
PC at home, or I would have to add them to my own todo-list somewhere. I
sometimes do that, but it's always safer to create a bug entry, even if that
means I have to close it as invalid sometimes...

BTW: Right now, I *was* in a position to fix it and check it in right away :-)

Simon