lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] Bug notifications missing?

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] Bug notifications missing?
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 22:12:41 +0100

David Empson wrote:
Bugtracker entries and -changes are broadcasted on the lwip-devel list.
They are normally, but I haven't seen bug #32769 on the lwip-devel mailing
list, and it doesn't appear in the archives either.

Savannah problem?
Can't help there, as I got the notification, but as a contributor to the bug, I'm automatically added to the CC-list of the bug entry.
However, it wouldn't be the first time that there are problems there :-/

Anyway, it was only meant as a reminder for those who didn't know. I prefer duplicates over bugs that are found and fixed silently without reporting them :-)

Simon