lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] 1.4.0RC1 vs 1.3.2

From: Eric Severson
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] 1.4.0RC1 vs 1.3.2
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 11:49:46 -0500

Hi Sebastian,

No news yet. My project has been delayed a little bit. I am hoping to get something going later this month or in May.

-Eric

On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 7:31 AM, Sebastian Huber <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello Eric,

do you have any news regarding your interface driver for the LPC2400?

Have a nice day!
       Sebastian

On 01/18/2011 04:52 PM, Eric Severson wrote:
> Okay, sounds good. When I finish my driver, I'll for sure add it to the
> Wiki and if I am feeling confident about maintaining it, I'll consider
> adding it to your CVS.
[...]

--
Sebastian Huber, embedded brains GmbH

Phone   : +49 89 18 90 80 79-6
Fax     : +49 89 18 90 80 79-9
E-Mail  : address@hidden
PGP     : Public key available on request.