lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] Versioning System

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] Versioning System
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 06:41:05 +0200

Leon Woestenberg <address@hidden>:

> TortoiseCVS
> TortoiseSVN
> TortoiseGIT

I am using all three of them and TortoiseCVS is the worst, to me. I'm
developing on windows only, just testing on Linux sometimes and OS X only runs
my VMs, no checking out or compilation, so git is fine for me.

However, while a distributed versioning system is nice to have, my main reason
to change would be to get rid of the mandatory server connection that CVS
needs. I'm often in a situation where I don't have Internet and it's annoying
that I cannot diff in this situations.

Simon