lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] Versioning System

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] Versioning System
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2011 10:16:59 +0100

On Wed, 2011-06-08 at 15:55 -0400, Bill Auerbach wrote:
> I will have to install git and learn the basics, which might not
> be much, but it's still something to do as it's not part of my daily
> toolset.

It is useful to have this perspective, thanks.  I'd be willing to bet
that once you've got some experience of a distributed version control
system such as git or hg you might be pleasantly surprised about how
much more useful it is compared to CVS. I think there's a good chance
you'll start pushing for the in-house stuff you do currently with CVS to
move to something like git or hg.

Kieran