lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] core/timers.c with NO_SYS?

From: Leon Woestenberg
Subject: [lwip-devel] core/timers.c with NO_SYS?
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 23:19:41 +0200

Hello Simon,

I see you are working on a timers.c implementation in core/.

There is no sys_now() definition for minimal systems (without the
system abstraction layer), so this currently does not compile for me:

#if NO_SYS
  /* Initialise timestamp for sys_check_timeouts */
  timeouts_last_time = sys_now();
#endif

As core/timers.c seems a core API it must not rely on the availability
of the system layer, i.e. the core functionality must work with
NO_SYS.
Is that assured?

Regards,
--