lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] Converting to git

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] Converting to git
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2011 14:01:18 +0100

On 23 Jul 2011, at 13:31, Wojciech A. Koszek wrote:

> It would be very nice if "contrib" would become lwip.git repository member.
>
> In other words: I think "cntrib" should become a directory within lwip
> repository.
>
> My argument is that it would be so much better to just type "make" and get
> user-space application that just works in *ixish systems and uses lwIP code.

Isn't that what you do now?  Although the contrib code and lwIP code were in
different CVS modules, I can just type "make" in the unix projects and it
builds all the necessary lwIP files as well as the unix application.
I think with a suitable make file it shouldn't matter what the relative
locations are for the contrib code and the lwIP core code.

Kieran