lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] Converting to git

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] Converting to git
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 20:24:34 +0200

I've made the function static if not exported in pbuf.h, could you try if that fixes GCC's warning?

Simon

Wojciech A. Koszek wrote:
That was my first guess. But GCC complained about it, since in
src/core/timers.c
has this:

432 #if PBUF_POOL_FREE_OOSEQ
433       PBUF_CHECK_FREE_OOSEQ();
434 #endif /* PBUF_POOL_FREE_OOSEQ */

This calls pbuf_free_ooseq(). If you get rid of this from this file
(somehow),
we'll be able to make pbuf_free_ooseq() static or remove it at all.

This is the only place that calls PBUF_CHECK_FREE_OOSEQ.