lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] [bug #32417] TCP_OVERSIZE seems to have problems with (

From: jre1
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] [bug #32417] TCP_OVERSIZE seems to have problems with (fast-)retransmission
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 00:23:31 -0700 (PDT)

I've been trying to figure this out as well.  Could the problem occur
on retransmission if the unsent queue is empty before the unacked
segment is being put back on it?  The segment may have oversize_left != 0
from before it was first sent, causing the checks to fail later.

This doesn't help me though, I've tried correcting that, but maybe
it causes other problems or isn't the only failure.

It seems to me the unsent and unacked queues will always be in order, right?

I'm still dealing with 1.4.0-rc1, but the relevant code seems the same as
1.4.0.
I don't see anything in the diffs that jumps out at me as fixing this.  I'll
try
converting to 1.4.0 soon.

   Cheers,
   Joe Eykholt