lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #34846] LWIP segfaults from IPv6 reassembly timer

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #34846] LWIP segfaults from IPv6 reassembly timer
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 07:01:45 +0000

If the packets originate from a link-local address and you don't know the
netif, you can't tell where to send the responses, or can you? If so, there's
no problem with your suggestion.

> I'm assuming that the current IP data (such as the current
> source address) isn't used when not in a receive callback.

That assumption is true. That's why I suggested to set-and-reset it when we
are not in the input call stack (if we *have* to use it for ICMP, that is).

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?34846>

  Nachricht geschickt von/durch Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/