lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] lwip-commit not working

From: address@hidden
Subject: [lwip-devel] lwip-commit not working
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 21:26:37 +0100

Kieran (or any other of the 2 remaining project leaders),

the lwip-commit mailing list is still not working after changing to git. Any chance of this getting fixed? Anything I can do?

Also, to prevent confusion about CVS vs. git, could we remove the CVS repository, now that the git rep seems to be working fine? That would prevent people from going on using CVS without knowing it's not active any more (like we had last week).

Simon