lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] #undef LWIP_DEBUGF

From: Gisle Vanem
Subject: [lwip-devel] #undef LWIP_DEBUGF
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 19:25:30 +0100

Hi folks.

To get around this almost incomprehensible macro LWIP_DEBUGF() in <lwip/debug.h>, I concluded it was best to do this at the bottom of my lwipopts.h:

#include <lwip/debug.h>

#undef LWIP_DEBUGF
#define LWIP_DEBUGF(debug, message) do { \

This caused only 1 redef. warning in apps/tcpecho_raw/echo.c since
"lwip/debug.h" is the first include-file therein. Could you please add #include "lwip/opt.h" before it? Not a big deal for me for just 1 warning.

I'm in the processing of porting LwIP to MSDOS using djgpp + gcc 4.4.1
and it works pretty good so far. I'll keep you posted.

--gv