lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] lwip-commit not working

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] lwip-commit not working
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 21:38:14 +0100

Kieran Mansley wrote:
It's working for lwip (core - although it says "UNNAMED PROJECT" in the mail),
but not for contrib (like it used to). :-(
contrib should work now too.

Yep, works. Thanks!

Although I liked the CVS version better (since it included a link to the commit in WebCVS), I guess we don't want to push it on the savannah admins... That and the fact that it says "UNNAMED PROJECT" makes me think git is not very widely used on savannah?

Simon