lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] Cleanup of stack

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] Cleanup of stack
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 09:39:05 +0100

narke wrote:
Hi, Simon
I'm not a support guy and not the only one reading this list. Please ask questions to the list, not to me directly! Thanks.
After the last net interface was removed out.  Will all the pending
pcbs (in active, tw or listening lists) be released?  I just want to
confirm that it's true.
I don't think so. We only abort local pcbs when the netif's address is changed, not if it is removed... Maybe we should do that (I think I remember discussing this somewhere, already).

Simon