lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] Port to djgpp/Watcom

From: Gisle Vanem
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] Port to djgpp/Watcom
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 12:51:53 +0100

"Kieran Mansley" <address@hidden> wrote:

If you're (or someone else is) willing to maintain it so that it keeps up to date with the current lwIP then we can add it to the lwIP contrib git repository along with the other ports and give you commit access.

I would prefer that, but then I need a crash-course in Git.

A simple .zip on my home-page?

...that would be best, and a link from the relevant page on the lwIP wiki so
others can easily find it.

I've added a work-in-progress .zip to my home-page. It's here now:

http://home.broadpark.no/~gvanem/misc/#lwip-dos
http://home.broadpark.no/~gvanem/misc/lwip-dos.zip

I looked under http://lwip.wikia.com/wiki/, but failed to find any
OS-spefific section to write about this DOS-port. The
http://lwip.wikia.com/wiki/LwIP_with_or_without_an_operating_system
is also OS-centric. So where on lwIP wiki?

--gv