lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #35015] Lost segments over wireless access point

From: Brad Benjamin
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #35015] Lost segments over wireless access point
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 15:18:40 +0000

The OS I'm using is Rowley's CTL which is part of their CrossStudio
development environment. I've attached the sys_arch.c and sys_arch.h porting
sources. I am using the C heap for dynamic memory allocation instead of lwIP's
memory allocator. I've checked that my exclusion mechanism works properly
cross threading and with the Ethernet interrupt (only one execution context
gains access to malloc and free at a time). There may be a problem here but I
haven't had any success capturing it.

As stated in my original post, the Ethernet driver is STM32_ETH V1.1.

I've compared my OS port to the port used in FreeRTOS contribution and, as
best I can tell, I've implemented the API the same. Perhaps someone else can
spot my mistake.

Also, I realize now I should have started by posting this in the discussion
forum but there are so many scrapes of various forums related to lwIP I just
can't figure out the proper place to start. If someone can provide a link,
that would be most helpful.

(file #24889, file #24890)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: sys_arch.c                     Size:10 KB
File name: sys_arch.h                     Size:2 KB

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?35015>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/