lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] [bug #35595] Impossible to send broadcast without a gat

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] [bug #35595] Impossible to send broadcast without a gateway
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 10:57:20 +0100

Mason <address@hidden> wrote:
> Are you aiming to make 1.4.1 bug-free? :-)

At least as bug-free as I need it to be to ship it in our products :-)

> At some point, you have to be content with the current branch,
> make a release, and fix new bugs (which will inevitably turn up)
> in the next release.

Yes, but I don't want new bugs to be introduced. That one has been introduced
when fixing a bug after 1.4.0. I found it when testing the 1.4.1 branch in one
of our products (which means 1.4.1 should be in a pretty good state now for an
RC1 - the only thing left on my list is checking that the unix port works).

Simon