lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] lwip 1.3.2 vs 1.4.0 - usage of netif_add()?

From: qxc
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] lwip 1.3.2 vs 1.4.0 - usage of netif_add()?
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 15:16:54 +0100

> address@hidden wrote:
> > Since 1.4.0 a call back to an initialisation function netif_init_fn is
> > required where I can't see where to get it from or how this was done in
> 1.3.2.
> >
> > So what kind of function is required here comparing to old version
> 1.3.2?
>
> It's the same init function that has always been required.

I don't think so. In 1.3.2 netif_add() is defined with a total of 6 parameters
as

netif_add(struct netif *netif, struct ip_addr *ipaddr, struct ip_addr *netmask,
  struct ip_addr *gw,
  void *state,
  void (* input)(struct pbuf *p, struct netif *netif))

in 1.4.0 it uses a total of 7 parameters and is defined as

netif_add(struct netif *netif, ip_addr_t *ipaddr, ip_addr_t *netmask,
      ip_addr_t *gw, void *state, netif_init_fn init, netif_input_fn input);

So my problem is, the sixth parameter "netif_init_fn init" is completely new
and I'm not sure what to do with it exactly...

Jetzt informieren: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/freephone/