lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] A pcb stall in the FIN_WAIT_1

From: narke
Subject: [lwip-devel] A pcb stall in the FIN_WAIT_1
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 16:59:07 +0800

Hi,

In my system, I closed a passive connected PCB and before that the
network cable was plugged out.  Then FIN_WAIT_1 pcb continuously to
send FIN segments.  Because this pcb stays in active_pcb list, I
cannot bind another pcb on the same port.  (I've already waited for
more than 2*MSL time)

My question is, in this state, how long time the FIN_WAIT_1 pcb can be
released?  And, in this case, does the tcp_abort() helpful?

Thanks in advance.

    -- Schopenhauer

narke
public key at http://subkeys.pgp.net:11371 (address@hidden)