lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] TCP Client system fault

From: Vinicius Bernardi
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] TCP Client system fault
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 11:40:22 -0300

Hi Kieran,

I agree with you, in fact I already checked the buffers reuse, and all TCP_WRITES are based on COPY, like this :

netconn_write(tcp_socket, pBuffer, size, NETCONN_COPY);

Do you have any other idea? I can even share the log, but seems that there is no good clue about the reason.

Best regards,
Vinicius

On 14 Apr 2012, at 20:31, Vinicius Bernardi wrote:

> I`m facing a issue that is very complex to understand how it's happening.

My guess is that a buffer is getting re-used or corrupted before the network
driver has finished sending it onto the network.  But as you say it is a
difficult problem to debug, and without more information it will be hard to be
sure what the solution is.

Kieran