lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] TCP Client system fault

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] TCP Client system fault
Date: Thu, 03 May 2012 18:18:29 +0200

Vinicius Bernardi wrote:
I didn't remove code from do_write

I remove this code below(<<<<<<<<)

As this code is dependent of the callback function to be registered.
And as I said, if there is 1 write bigger then the buffer happens, and the
second write happens, the status will be NETCONN_WRITE,

I'm not sure I understand: there cannot be one write under way and a second write "happening" - a socket or netconn may only be used from one thread at a time, and the first write does not return to your application code until it has finished (i.e. conn->state is not NETCONN_WRITE any more).

Could it be that your are using one netconn from multiple threads?

Also, you cannot remove the code commented out from sent_tcp() - it is required to execute writes that don't fit into the internal buffers in one block.

Simon