lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #36380] unsent_oversize mismatch in 1.4.1RC1

From: Marco Jakobs
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #36380] unsent_oversize mismatch in 1.4.1RC1
Date: Fri, 04 May 2012 21:03:40 +0000

Fr 04 Mai 2012 20:14:17 GMT, Kommentar #9:

>Hey, thanks, it's always nice to hear such constructive criticism! That
really motivates me to put effort in lwIP in my free time!

It's not meant that hard as you might understand it ;-)
But it's really a big difference to see how "smooth" the data runs through the
logger window with 1.4.0 and how stagnant it is in 1.4.1.

I'm really looking forward to 1.4.1 (i've discovered a send timeout there :-))
) ... and please: My comment was not very well thought and a subject for being
misunderstood. I have to excuse!

Any hint what options i should try to tweak to test would be welcome and i'll
do the test again.

>How can that happen? The last failing assert you reported should be
deactivated with TCP_OVERSIZE set to 0!

Sorry for that ... i went through the logs again and the assert was from a
different source! The system was blocked for a given time in a high priority
task (i assume tcpip_thread or EMAC) probably waiting for something ... and a
mutex could not be taken in a given time (3 seconds).

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?36380>

  Nachricht gesendet von/durch Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/